CPSA Foundation Level
- 3-day course
- In the ITech Academy or as an inhouse course
- Certification examination, if desired, on the final day of the course
Software architecture compact
The participants in the iSAQB CPSA Foundation Level course receive three days of concentrated fundamentals training on software architecture. They are introduced to all the relevant definitions and methods, and apply their newly acquired knowledge directly in practical exercises. Following this course, they are able to design and properly document a software architecture for small and medium-sized systems.
This course is not only suitable for software developers, but also for all staff involved in projects, whether they be architects, testers, analysts or project managers.
At the end of the third day of the course the participants can, if they wish, directly take the certification examination. The independent examiner comes to the training location.
CPSA Advanced Level
- Architecture documentation
- Agile software architecture
- Architecture evaluation
- Domain-driven design
- Enterprise architecture management
- Flexible architecture models
- Evolution and improvement of software architectures (IMPROVE)
- Infrastructure, Container and Cloud native (CLOUDINFRA)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Safety critical embedded systems (EMBEDDED)
- Software Architecture for mobile devices (SWAM)
- Soft skills for software architects
- Web architectures
The finest specialist knowledge
The CPSA Advanced Level training in the ITech Academy consists of 13 modules, subdivided into the areas of Methodology, Technology and Communication. From agile software architecture via domain-driven design through to the important soft skills – this course covers all relevant and current topics on the path to advanced software architecture.
In the overview at the left, select the subject of your choice to get to the detailed information, the course dates and the booking form.
A total of 70 credit points from all three areas are required to pass the CPSA Advanced certification examination. With an appropriation combination of training modules this is usually possible with three individual modules. A further prerequisite is the CPSA Foundation certificate.
The examination itself consists of a homework assignment with a subsequent telephone interview. Detailed information on this can be found in the examination regulations on the iSAQB website.