iSAQB Safety critical embedded systems (EMBEDDED)
Safety-critical embedded systems place special demands on software architecture.
In addition to standards-related requirements in the area of functional safety, embedded systems must often meet real-time requirements. Other typical topics include variability and communication via special bus systems. This seminar focuses on concrete methods and solutions for dealing with these requirements. In addition, the seminar provides an overview of system and software development processes for embedded systems and the role played by software architecture in these processes.
What you can expect:
The training is offered in English and German language. For English trainings, the materials are also written in English. The content of the training is based on the current iSAQB curriculum. Organizer is Method Park Holding AG. The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Method Park Holding AG apply.
- System development for embedded systems
- Software development for embedded systems
- Functional safety
- Procedures for developing safety-critical systems
- Solutions at the architecture level
- Real-time and concurrency
- Approaches for implementing real-time requirements
- Analysis of real-time properties
- Distributed systems
- Time- and event-driven communication
- Bus systems and their properties
- Variant management
- Analysis and description of variability
- Approaches for implementing variability
Early bird bookings
10% off the training price
up to 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.
Discounts on this website are calculated automatically based on the order date and the number of participants, and are indicated in the shopping basket. The discounts in the shop can not be combined with other discounts or vouchers.